Wednesday, April 21, 2010

voxtrot FAREWELL tour.

According to Pitchfork, Brooklyn Vegan, and various other sources, Voxtrot have officially announced that they are parting ways. While this saddens me greatly, I can't say that it was unexpected. I am thankful that this tour will come to the Black Cat and I can say goodbye in my own way. These guys wrote songs and lyrics that helped me through any situation or feeling, and really shaped my taste in music. For that, I am eternally grateful, and nostalgic for all of the 2007 shows that made my life.

Voxtrot - "Goodbye, Cruel World" 2010 Tour Dates
MAY 21 - Chicago, IL @ Lincoln Hall
MAY 22 - Appleton, WI @ Lawrence University
MAY 27 - Los Angeles, CA @ Echoplex *
MAY 29 - San Francisco, CA @ Great American Music Hall *
JUNE 3 - Austin, TX @ Emo's
JUNE 23 - Washington, DC @ Black Cat
JUNE 25 - New York, NY @ Bowery Ballroom
* = w/ International Waters (Mitch from Voxtrot)

No comments: